Our team of experts can provide you with various commercial water damage repairs and related services including:
1. Site Security – Keeping your business site safe and secure is the first priority.
2. Water Contamination Prevention – Sewage leakage is not only a business damage – it’s also a serious health hazard. Leaked sewage water may contain bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens that can cause illness.
3. Roof Leaks & Collapses – A leaking roof can cause significant damage and compromise the building’s strength, foundation, and structure.
4. Carpet & Upholstered Furniture – Wet carpets are a major issue after any water damage incident. Our experts will make every effort to assess and salvage carpets whenever possible.
5. Appliance Ruptures & Leaks – Aging materials, faulty connections, or ruptured hoses can cause appliances in commercial buildings to leak. Damage may go unnoticed for an extended period – wreaking havoc on the property down the line.
6. Drying & Dehumidification – Drying & Dehumidification – Merely removing water isn’t sufficient to eradicate moisture from your establishment. Water might remain concealed within walls, beneath floors, or even within your HVAC system and vents.
7. Flood Water – Flood water damage can quickly and severely impact your business facilities. The extent of the damages depends on the water level.
8. Drying of Contents & Documents – Water damage poses a significant challenge within the realm of business operations. Particularly, items composed of paper exhibit vulnerability. Even without direct water contact, humidity can lead to harm. Safeguarding valuable receipts, invoices, and other essential documents remains pivotal for the ongoing well-being of your business.
9. Burst & Leaking Pipes – Frozen water pipes can cause havoc in a business. When a pipe freezes, water flow may slow down or stop completely, creating intensified pressures. In some cases, the pressure can lead to burst pipes as well as extensive property damage.
10. Fire Fighting Damage – In some cases, water floods created to extinguish fires can cause unintended harm to your business. Whether it’s the water from the fire hoses, your building’s sprinkler system, or a malfunctioning fire suppression system – it’s important how to tackle these secondary problems.
11. All Commercial Services – Any interruption to your business cycle can result in lost revenue and customers. Whether it’s from water, fire, smoke, mold or any other issue – our team of 24 Serv Restoration Services experts are with you to minimize potential losses to your business.